Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the 2017 Versa SV Special Edition with backup camera hooked up to a Panasonic head unit. I replaced the head unit with an ATOTO A6 Android unit because I wanted to have a navigation system.

I am looking for any information as to whether I need to connect power to the built in antenna to get a clear FM reception? Of the second wiring harness, which wire or wires do I need to use to connect the backup camera to my new head unit? And finally, which wires do I need to access the Steering Wheel Controls?

I appreciate any info.

Ed

·
Registered
686 Posts
I just purchased the 2017 Versa SV Special Edition with backup camera hooked up to a Panasonic head unit. I replaced the head unit with an ATOTO A6 Android unit because I wanted to have a navigation system.

I am looking for any information as to whether I need to connect power to the built in antenna to get a clear FM reception? Of the second wiring harness, which wire or wires do I need to use to connect the backup camera to my new head unit? And finally, which wires do I need to access the Steering Wheel Controls?

I appreciate any info.

Ed
Give this a look to see if it helps.............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts