Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am curious if anyone has installed a stock OEM radio from 2018/2019 Nissan Versa SV Special Edition into a 2019 Nissan Versa SV? I realize that the wiring is slightly different from each other. What I am wondering is what color wires go where to get all the current features of the radio to work such as steering wheel control, Bluetooth, AUX, USB, backup camera, etc. This is mainly so that the extra features of Android auto and Apple CarPlay can be added without losing the current stock features of the vehicle. How would I go about modifying the wiring hardness to get everything working.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
How would I configure the radio to work in the 2019 Nissan Versa SV? Do I need to go to a car mechanic or something else.

The current radio is a Panasonic CV-RNZ7N0GX with part # 28021-9EK0A.
While the SV Special Edition radio is a Bosch AIVIL12F0 with a part number of 2591A-5UD0A.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello, if you go to “the12volt.com” select “Nissan”, then “Versa”, then your year. You should see a list of radio wires telling you what connects to what colors. I’m not a hundred percent sure with the touchscreen radios if you can replace them. Some vehicles have the ac controls interface in the same touchscreen. Haven’t seen the newer model Versa s in person, but from the outside the sleeker look is a big improvement to the 2016 model that I have!

·
Registered
505 Posts
It would have to have all of the same features, or they won't work. Like if yours has a back up camera or something and the one from the other car doesn't, the camera won't work. They just come with default settings until configured.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would have to have all of the same features, or they won't work. Like if yours has a back up camera or something and the one from the other car doesn't, the camera won't work. They just come with default settings until configured.
So, it should work since the radio from Versa Special Edition has all the same features as current radio other than the Android Auto/Apple CarPlay via USB that came with it. The current radio has backup camera, Bluetooth, microphone, steering wheel control, AM/FM/ XM Radio, USB built-in just like the Special Edition radio.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts