Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 versa SR
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a rather odd problem with my cruise control that even has my local service tech's at the dealership a bit baffled. They took a video of it in action, and I have a video as well.

When using the cruise control and having the digital speed read out on the left hand side, I can set the cruise control and it holds the vehicle at a speed. The digital readout and the analog needle will read exactly the same speed, let's say driving on the interstate it's 70. When I look at the cruise control, it is set at 68, exactly 2 mi/hr low. I had a cop buddy do a road test, The digital readout and needle are correct.
Everything else seems to be working in order, when I increase or decrease the speed of the vehicle it speeds up and down, but the cruise control setting is always 2 mph low. Set the cruise control at 50, the digital readout and needle say 52... Has anyone else experienced this issue? Anything similar? I'm curious to know if I've got a special case, or if more vehicles are affected.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm curious to know if I've got a special case, or if more vehicles are affected.
As I advised to somebody else on this forum, who has another software problem with his new 2020 Versa, if you can replicate the problem, get another 2020 Versa from a dealer's lot and see if it is a software bug of entire batch of new Versas, or limited just to your car.

Seems like Nissan made new Versas too much computerized, for better or for worse. It is for worse if you ask me...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts