Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Versa SR
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the New 2020 Versa and I am a new member too, that I encountered a few threads from the Versa Forums and decided to give it a try. and by the way I am from California.

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Versa S
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I am a new member as well from VA and bought a 2020 Versa S with the manual transmission. Upgrades??? Hmmm ... you already have the SR with all the bells and whistles lol.

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Versa SR
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! I am a new member as well from VA and bought a 2020 Versa S with the manual transmission. Upgrades??? Hmmm ... you already have the SR with all the bells and whistles lol.
Well I did happen to luckly find one with the optional package and nothing else. no carpet floor mats, no splash guards. just bare bones. in fact I already destroyed the trim carpet on driver spot, because of not given the carpet mats. I also orderd them in feb and its may now and the replacement interior carpet trim is showing its wear and tear. but other than that, its a complete improvement of last gen I had. also my opinion in the SR trim it kinda feels like a half done job in sport handling and power. its like a placebo effect kinda thing feeling, its like a better rear suspension setup instead of the twist beam it has, and the rear drum brakes are kinda uhhhh cheap, and as for the exhaust sound kinda sounds eh, for being an SR. in other words I want go where Nissan left off. :unsure:

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Versa SR
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2020 SR with all the options. Looking at options for sway bars intake, exhaust and possibly a turbo kit when the warranty ends. I upgraded from my Nissan Leaf because the Versa finally looks like a car I would like to play around with. 😊.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts