Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find vehicle specific body kits so I've been looking at universal aero/appearance mods and kits. Let me know if you find vehicle specific kits. whos got the best universal parts? Let me see pictures of your Versa with the parts installed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found one body kit for the Nissan Versa's foreign sister. The Nissan Almera is practically identical to the Nissan Versa except for the powertrain. If you want upgrades for your 2020+ Versa just search for 2020-2022 Nissan Almera parts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I found one body kit for the Nissan Versa's foreign sister. The Nissan Almera is practically identical to the Nissan Versa except for the powertrain. If you want upgrades for your 2020+ Versa just search for 2020-2022 Nissan Almera parts
Is this a reliable seller? And how well do the modifications fit? Do you know of anyone actually trying to put Almera parts or body kits on a versa? Also does this fit for the 2020 SR Versa? Any help would be awesome as I have a 2020 Nissan Versa SR I would like to start modifications on. Both body and performance. Starting with body mods.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this a reliable seller? And how well do the modifications fit? Do you know of anyone actually trying to put Almera parts or body kits on a versa? Also does this fit for the 2020 SR Versa? Any help would be awesome as I have a 2020 Nissan Versa SR I would like to start modifications on. Both body and performance. Starting with body mods.
The Almera is identical to the Versa besides the engine. Those body kits should fit S, SV, and SR trim levels. Post pictures if you purchase a body kit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts