Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am a first-time 2022 Nissan Versa SR owner. Love it.
I noticed in the past few days that the light green icon on the dash was not on (light stock is in the auto position) and i walked to the front and noticed the daytime running LED's above the standard lights were not on. I did not think to much of it, the next day i noticed they were on again. Both times were mid-day and sunny.

I thought the daytime running lights were always on? At least on the previous cars I have owned they have been.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

Evan

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Versa S (manual transmission)
211 Posts
How many different positions are on that switch?? On my Dad's F-150, there are four positions. One is off, two is parking lights, three is daytime running lights and four is headlights full on. The daytime running headlights appear to be dimmer than full on headlights, but I'm not 100% sure, as I haven't driven his truck all that much.
There is a green light and I thought that had to with the vehicle switching from daytime running lights to full on headlights for darkness (when the switch position was on Daytime running lights). Again, I'm not 100% sure on that either.
How many positions are on your headlight switch??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How many different positions are on that switch?? On my Dad's F-150, there are four positions. One is off, two is parking lights, three is daytime running lights and four is headlights full on. The daytime running headlights appear to be dimmer than full on headlights, but I'm not 100% sure, as I haven't driven his truck all that much.
There is a green light and I thought that had to with the vehicle switching from daytime running lights to full on headlights for darkness (when the switch position was on Daytime running lights). Again, I'm not 100% sure on that either.
How many positions are on your headlight switch??
Hi Desert. Just 3. Off, parking lights, headlights on and auto everything. I am also contacting Nissan. I swore when i first got the vehicle the daytime running LED lights (above primary lights) were on all the time. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts