Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked on the delivery status of the 2023 Versa at my local dealer..they know nothing (as usual).

The 2023 brochure is out...same cover car picture!... but they altered the picture to show the new grill and wheels.

For this year they now offer the "S Plus" package at $1190 more...over the basic S package. Includes the 60/40 seat, 16" aluminum wheels, 7" color touch screen, Apple Carplay, Android Auto compatibility

· Super Moderator
442 Posts
Checked on the delivery status of the 2023 Versa at my local dealer..they know nothing (as usual).

The 2023 brochure is out...same cover car picture!... but they altered the picture to show the new grill and wheels.

For this year they now offer the "S Plus" package at $1190 more...over the basic S package. Includes the 60/40 seat, 16" aluminum wheels, 7" color touch screen, Apple Carplay, Android Auto compatibility
I forget if we covered this in your other threads, but can your dealer not locate you a 2022 of your liking or are S models this rare?

I'm assuming you're not in dire need of the car, but is there any guarantee that you'll ever get this 2023 and it's not going to get snatched up by the next 'highest bidder' (I don't have a ton of faith in salesmen/dealerships)

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Via Nissan web site

Noticed here on the east coast that Berlin City Nissan and Lee Nissan of Topsham both have 2023 Versa's enroute and both have manual transmissions. 1/03/23 $17,240 and 01/09/23 $17,560 delivery dates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts