Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone! Proud new Nissan Versa owner here from the great state of CT.

My baby is a 2007 blue sedan S with just over 20k on the odometer. So far I have only tinted the windows with pics to come as soon as we get some decent weather.

I'm planning on ordering window visors off of versa speed and possibly the nismo CAI. Could anyone tell me if I could expect gas mileage gains out of the CAI or just a slight horsepower gain?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to NVF!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. Mileage is very low. Must not drive it much huh?
I just bought it off of my grandfather who only used it to go grocery shopping and back and forth to work. He maintained it so well you would think its right out of the factory inside and out.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Ive been lurking for a couple weeks now and I must say I am impressed with the versa community. I never would have guessed there were so many versa owners out there.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Good to see another member from New England! And that mileage is wicked low. Should last you a long time :)

As for the nismo cai, I have one and The hp/mpg gains aren't huge, but they're there.

Enjoy your stay!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.