Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad has traded his 2009 Versa hatchback SL for a 2010 Cube SL with the SL perfered package that includes the nice rockford fosgate speakers and sub, and a backup camera. Im so jealous. LOL. Its crome silver with charcoal interior. There maybe a 3rd car to the family soon. Im thinking about trading the versa sedan. Im gonna talk to them wed about purchasing a 2010 or 2011 sentra SR blue metallic with charcoal interior, with some nice packages. Ill still be on the forums, and will be here to answer any cube questions you guys may ask. Well here are the pics.....

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc135/Corolla8803/P8310307.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc135/Corolla8803/P8310303.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc135/Corolla8803/P8310306.jpg

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah we do. I never was into it. But after seeing them all nice and new and shiney, and it smells good, etc. Its got me itching, lol.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol ...

It's just like anything else. New things come out all the time ... As long as she still gets me from A to B though, she will be around for a long long time ...

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, lol. Ive just fallen in love with the metallic blue SR sentra, and my monthly payments are only gonna go up about $30 more a month, and Im done with trading. I absolutly love this car. lol

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol. I just figure I'm about half way done to paying this car off ... I don't want to make the payments go on even longer by trading her in ...

Plus there is nothing out there that I really want. The car I really want is not made anymore, and I only have a few years of the model that I really really love ...

But whatever makes you happy and your parents is what matters!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I agree. I hate to part with my versa, cause Ive done so much to it. But I guess an actual test drive of the sentra will make my decision. Theres so many good reasons to give it up, but theres bad reasons too. We will see......

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I have always loved the Kube Crom edition and if it weren't for the fact that dealerships don't give you that much on a trade in, then of course I would have done it when the Cube had come out. But the Cube is essentially the same car as the Versa (with no sunroof). All it has is a different exterior and interior appearance.
If I wanted a new car every few years I would have leased one. But I prefer to own a car eventually with no car payments and just drive it. Maybe then I'll get some rims and lower her :D

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
yeah I agree. I hate to part with my versa, cause Ive done so much to it. But I guess an actual test drive of the sentra will make my decision. Theres so many good reasons to give it up, but theres bad reasons too. We will see......
Why don't you want until the Juke comes out?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Gratz! I like the cubes, my gf hates them lol. But I know what the car bug is like. I just bought something last night ;)

On that note, going to have my versa back to 100% stock in a week and will have many parts for sale! And the car of course! They wanted to rape me on trade-in so I'm going to try myself.

·
Registered
202 Posts
yes ill make a thread (sorry for the hijack)! lol

but its that color, 6 speed, 39k miles, every option of course ;)

Clean_4th_Gen saw it today so he could tell ya lol

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love the SE-R altimas. I was thinking about asking my dealer to see if he can find me a SE-R sentra. That would be in my price range. But I have a feeling he wont be able to find me one, so im sticking with the sentra SR. I didnt get a chance to go up there today, so I dunno when I will, prolly next mon when im off. As far as trade in, ill still get what I orginally had when I bought the versa, but my APR % has dropped since then. But thats how this whole thing started. When I asked the finance guy what my APR % would be, and when I found out, I thought about trading.

Heres my thing...... I am constantly doing things to the versa to make it my own, but im still never satisfied. And the fact that I dunno what happened to my windsheild, but it gets this film on it from the inside, and you can wipe it as many times as you want, it still comes back. I cant stand that film. When I pay it off, all im gonna do is keeping putting money into it, and the value will never go up anymore then I want, so then its a waste of money. So thats why im having thoughts of trading. I figured ashley was right about buying the car u want with everything in it that you want. And since it will only go up $20 more a month, why not?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I figured ashley was right about buying the car u want with everything in it that you want. And since it will only go up $20 more a month, why not?
If it's gonna make you happy then might as well do it !

I knew whatever car I bought that I would drive for a long time, so that is why I paid the extra to get all the goodies in her! I couldn't have picked a better first car for myself. It's been awesome driving her everyday. But she isn't my dream car. One day I will own it and eventually this car will become a winter driver!

If it's only going to cost you a bit more, and you can afford it, then you might as well trade in. You won't really ever be happy until you do ! Plus you only live once! Enjoy your life !

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats true, I agree. I did some more research, and I think ill wait till early 2011, the sentra's gonna have a package called the visual audio package, that includes a screen for the radio, and rockford fosgate speakers, totaling 8 speakers. Its like a $600 package, and is only availible on 2011 models. Plus some options become standard for 2011 like traction control. So ima wait a little longer for some of these options. I still wanna sunroof, but the SR isnt availble with it, and the SL isnt worth the addtional $2000 for a sunroof. Then I lose the SE-R bumpers, tails, headlights, spoiler, etc. Thats my plan. Plus ill only have to finace a little bit compared to finacing $11,000 now, it might only be like between $7000-9000. u know? Things only get better and I think its one of those things.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts