Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I registered a little while ago, but there was a server change, and all my posts I made that day, and my account got zapped. So lets try this again.

I bought my Versa in Jan 2007, its sapphire blue with black interior. It now has roughly 70k miles, sadly ive put over 20k miles on other vehicles while owning this one.

In a nut shell, my versa has been through hell. I hit a deer, fixed it, 2 weeks later, plowed into a herd(?) of deer. Fixed most of the damage, but Honestly I didnt care enough to turn it into insurance.

Lately ive been thinning my stable, and id like to finally finish fixing the Versa, I still drive it every day, but it as issues. Check engine light is on right now, so I bought a new bank 1 O2 sensor, and went ahead and bought new plugs, all from Nissan. Ive already experienced the wrong size plug problem from Autozone.

As far as the car goes, Im a mobile installer by trade, so its been pulled apart and put back together about a hundred times. With everything from a wall with 4 12s, to more currently just pure sound quality systems. It used to be lowered with tenabe springs, but when my buddy bought his 2010 Versa, he wanted to lower it, so I just traded him. I didnt care for it being lowered anymore.

Besides that, my name is Kevin, I do have an extra set of new oem front fenders if anybody is looking, and Im actually looking to pick up a full new intake( even an OEM) system. Mine got smashed during one of deer encounters. It still holds a filter fine, but thats about it. lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
ive got an oem intake floating around,sucks about the deer ive had a few issues with that as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me know, im near St Louis. Id also like to get as much as the piping from the box, towards the front bumper as possible. But the box is my main concern. Let me know what you want for it.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i can give you everything except for the flex pipe so more or less the airbox and the scoop and whatever else is hooked to it lol just make me an offer man

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you do like $30 with shipping? Cant really see where I can gauge any price to go off of. I looked on ebay for an OEM one and nothing popped up.

No big deal, it was a couple weeks ago, and im pretty busy with work, so I just now got around to re-signing up.

Ill guess ill add some fun/interesting stuff about my previous stable. Ive had 19 cars. The versa I think is #16.

Some of the nicer ones:
06 Daytona Charger
02 Camaro < ran 11.1 at 122
C5 Corvette < did 527whp/544torque
TT Z32 300ZX
79 280ZX 2 different ones
07 Yamaha R1
05 Yamaha R1
07 Yamaha R6 < still have
97 AWD turbo Talon < 50trim and a ton of mods

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.