Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing if there is any interest in some of these headlights and tail lights. Sorry, no 4 door tail lights at this time. Working on a few different grills too, more pics to come for those.

Black housing headlights w/o orange reflector:

chrome housing headlights w/o orange reflector:

OEM Nissan HID headlights from SE Asia. These are made for LHD cars like the US, unlike the JDM HID headlights which blind oncoming drivers:

black housing LED tails:

chrome housing LED tails:

black housing non-LED tails:

chrome housing non-LED tails:

OEM Nissan red LED tail lights:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Does pinocchio have wooden balls? Of course we are interested!

·
Registered
50 Posts
ill take the black housing non-LED tails for sure..saw them in a catolog on ebay but the provider didnt have any in stock...so how much and to be shipped...details please

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Seeing if there is any interest in some of these headlights and tail lights. Sorry, no 4 door tail lights at this time. Working on a few different grills too, more pics to come for those.

Black housing headlights w/o orange reflector:

chrome housing headlights w/o orange reflector:

OEM Nissan HID headlights from SE Asia. These are made for LHD cars like the US, unlike the JDM HID headlights which blind oncoming drivers:

black housing LED tails:

chrome housing LED tails:

black housing non-LED tails:

chrome housing non-LED tails:

OEM Nissan red LED tail lights:

but where can we get them?
give me Hyper give me Hyper give me Hyper give me Hyper

·
Registered
233 Posts
They look great. 5 door owners beware of the tailights if they are not usdm they will not fit flush with the bumper bov from,versa speed already has tried

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They look great. 5 door owners beware of the tailights if they are not usdm they will not fit flush with the bumper bov from,versa speed already has tried
So Tiida tail lights do not fit on the USDM Versa correctly? Are there any threads on the forum that support this? More info would greatly help me, thanx.
That doesn't make sense at all... b/c if they are molded from an "Asian" country it is considered JDM which will not fit the Versa's that are here in North America.
I will have to look more into this. I was under the inpression that the Versa and Tiida 5 door headlights and tail lights would fit the same. I know the headlights are good to go, but the tail lights?
For the headlights I have, they are all made for LHD drive cars and not RHD cars like Japan and Australia.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts