water pump
t-stat
radiator
hoses
spark plugs
rotors
drums
winshield(broken)
steering wheel(the material is worn down from use)
shift knob(paint is worn off from use)
seatbelt buckle(worn out from use
drivers upper door hinge(bushings dead and door has a sag to it)

I may have more stuff to do but for now I am just replacing the water pump and stuff. I definetly got my momneys worth

·
Registered
271 Posts
Awesome! Glad to hear we have a car that can go the distance and even more. But my question is how does it run now after 300K miles? And you forgot (god knows how many gas tank fill-ups) :) Oh yea, what year is it? hb or sedan? auto or stick.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Thats great that it made it I hope mine does good, and thats really not bad list of parts lol I would hate to make a list for my pickup lol it would probably be 5 pages long at 250k mile on the odometer.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
let me first say that That is amazing!!!
good job!! it is the 1.8 right?

is the car overheating? i see on the fix or replace list water pump and thermostat.
just wondering...

·
Registered
638 Posts
@Lil Blue Versa he mentioned before that he is a mobile locksmith and drives a bunch for work.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I want to replace the pump and tstat because over the summer when it was extremely hot if I sat idle for 2 long with the ac running the temp lite would come on. Better to prevent over heating then wait for it to do it and blow a motor. I am shooting for 400k miles now

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its a 1.8 and its actually a 5 year old car. I was one of the first versa owners in Austin. Bought mine in August 06 and it was one of the 2 the dealer had gotten for its first shipment. hell i am suprised i havent replaced the starter or fuel pump yet knock on wood

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
its a 1.8 and its actually a 5 year old car. I was one of the first versa owners in Austin. Bought mine in August 06 and it was one of the 2 the dealer had gotten for its first shipment. hell i am suprised i havent replaced the starter or fuel pump yet knock on wood
That is pretty awesome!

I'm on my second fuel pressure regulator, and it's only at 55,000 kms! And it has still been acting up so it could be replaced a 3rd time! As long as I have warranty and it's free to repair, I'm still happy :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats! Thanks for the updates and keep rollin:D!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
That's great to hear dude. How long did your warranty last? 2 months? Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.