Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and ladys

I can Proudly say that my 2006 Nissan Tiida has 350000 km on the clock with no problems at all! I have not touched the engine or even replaced the clutch! I am so happy with this cars Reliability and I'm getting a new one next week! The sad part is that South Africa has stopped making the Tiida and we not getting the New model!!!!!!

Would like to hear from you guys what milage you have on and are you happy with your Tiida/Virsa!

I want to put the SR16VE N1 engine into my old Tiida, does anybody know this engine and how is it? Would like some advice and comments on that!

Regards
Marius

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
what engine do you currently have?

I know the sr16VE N1 engine. Amazing engine it is and would be awesome in a Versa. It would take quite a bit of work to get working in the tiida chassis. I hope you do it one day.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congratulations! I'm happy with mine, the few troubles I've had haven't cost me much. Which engine do you have currently?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I looked up his old posts and he has an hr16de. Those first generation hr16's seem to be pretty reliable.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts

came out of the Pulsar VZ-r.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

came out of the Pulsar VZ-r.

Yes it is the HR16DE engine! We have very little problems in SA with them and not a very popular car! I have gone to a few Nissan dealers and they can't even give me a price on pistons cause they have not sold any before! Hard to believe!

Have only used Shell Rimula R3 oil in the Tiida! We don't have any aftermarket parts in SA so that's why I'm looking to do a engine swop!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.