Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...so for those following my posts i talked about getting in person pictures of the 3dcarbon body kit for the Versa Note and rather than hijack someone elses thread i decided to make this thread to show everyone what the 3dcarbon body kit looks like in person so without further adieu:

and just for fun since i never did upload a picture of when my Note was new :)

and heres one with the current mods :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey everyone...so for those following my posts i talked about getting in person pictures of the 3dcarbon body kit for the Versa Note and rather than hijack someone elses thread i decided to make this thread to show everyone what the 3dcarbon body kit looks like in person so without further adieu:

and just for fun since i never did upload a picture of when my Note was new :)

and heres one with the current mods :D

that kit looks good! especially that tint!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Not bad. I like the side skirts and the rear is decent. I could leave the front and the wing though. I am more of a stock type fan these days. If I were a note driver it would be JDM aero, SR kit, or autech.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not bad. I like the side skirts and the rear is decent. I could leave the front and the wing though. I am more of a stock type fan these days. If I were a note driver it would be JDM aero, SR kit, or autech.

yeah i can respect that and, heck, i actually wanted the JDM OEM side skirts and front lip, but seeing as those are very hard to come by or prohibitively expensive to have imported to the states i thought this was a good looking alternative and was not disappointed when i actually saw it in person. after looking at this kit and comparing it to pictures of the JDM kit though, i think i prefer the more rounded off look that this kit gives the car than the slightly squared off look that the JDM front lip gives it, but who knows...i may try out the JDM aero package one of these days when they do decide to offer it in the states.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I'm betting either nissan will offer it or some other company will copy it for cheap. That JDM kit would be money right now to get. Notes are just kicking off around the world. I feel like it will be the most popular among the modders. Hopefully that equates to more parts. That jdm kit would be a couple of thousand probably right now to get. In a year under a grand.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The back is bad ass! Not sure about the front, I wonder if the JDM front would flow with this kit
we'll have to wait on jerry to get his car put together to find out i guess as he should be getting the JDM front lip any day now :D

oh and also now that you mention something about the back it reminds me of something i once heard from a fellow car enthusiast when speaking about the rear end of the 370Z i used to own...."dat ass" lol

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When do you plan on getting the kit?
the kit will most likely be installed around the end of june to beginning of july depending on when Tanabe gets done with my car as they are testing parts for suspension and exhaust on my car so have to have the car to all stock specs before i hand it over to them, otherwise the kit would have already been installed since i paid for it in full already along with the paint and install cost for 3dcarbon themselves to do it

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats nice. Are they painting the kit black or color matched to your hatch?
it's being color matched to the rest of the car, been thinking of finishing off the front air dam and part of the spoiler that comes with the kit with some black plasti-dip with glossifier to kinda finish off the look of the kit, but we'll see how it goes with that :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm super new to the forum. I'm a Versa Note 2014 owner as well and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to point me to where I can buy the kits?

Also nice to meet everyone.

Ps. I live in Los Angeles, CA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts