Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got done with putting in my factory 6 disc cd player in the car. My car is the S not SL. The radio easily plugged in with the wiring in the car. Its really nice. The speakers in the S model now have more power and they sound just FANTASIC!!! They just needed a little more juice. I think it sounds better then the SL speakers. Its just amazing what I headunit will do. I am now rethinking about the speakers, cause they sound just that good!! Everything is crystal clear. I put the speakers on 5 bass, and to the max and I didnt not hear any distortation!! Im am really excited, and amazed. Thanks to everyone who helped me out. Screw the dam dealer now. They dont know what the hell there talking about. So for anyone who would like to put the SL radio in an S, GO FOR IT!! It works, and brings the S speakers to life with more power. Its just overall cleaner sound, and I can hear alot more detail then before! GO ME! lol

·
Registered
567 Posts
That's awesome to know. I replaced my front speakers with 240W Kenwoods and it's amazing the difference it makes. I plan on replacing the backs when it's warmer.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, the S is 120, and the SL is 180.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts