Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

I have a 2008 SL Hatchback Versa and the A/C is driving me crazy.
I noticed that over long distances the air would turn warm on settings 1 and 2, but would remain cold on 3 and 4. I replaced the cabin air filter and it was great for a week even the air was colder, but now I'm back to square one. Any suggestions on the issue? Also, the compressor has been replaced.

·
Registered
519 Posts
HI,

I have a 2008 SL Hatchback Versa and the A/C is driving me crazy.
I noticed that over long distances the air would turn warm on settings 1 and 2, but would remain cold on 3 and 4. I replaced the cabin air filter and it was great for a week even the air was colder, but now I'm back to square one. Any suggestions on the issue? Also, the compressor has been replaced.
Is warm air coming out of the AC outlets or the whole cabin just gets warm? If it's the latter, one possibility is that your evaporator is freezing over when the blower speeds are set low (airflow may be too low and allows ice to form on the evaporator). This usually happens on relatively cool humid days. Try adjusting your thermostat (warmer) and see what happens. If it's the former, I have no idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts