Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my a/c decided to stop working yesterday. I have a 2012 Sedan. It stopped getting cold and I noticed that the compressor was not coming on. I looked under the hood and noticed that the a/c line that goes to the condenser was about to fall off. The bolt holding it on the condenser had backed almost all of the way out therefore leaking out all of the refrigerant. I took it to the dealer and the tightened it back up and recharged it but it leaked back out. Now I am waiting for some new O-rings to come in. The best part of all of this is that it is out of warranty. Gotta love that. So has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anything is possible but kinda unusual for a bolt to just back up particularly on the condenser end. I would expect that more on the compressor where it is subject to a lot of vibration. Are you the original owner of the car? If not, I would suspect that the car may have been in an accident and it was poorly repaired.
Yes. I bought the car new. i makes me wonder about the quality of these. I have had several problems with this car. I have had quite a bit of warranty work done to it. I am pretty sure that this will be my last Nissan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.