Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be a while that's for sure. Unless I can find it cheaper than what I found it for. It's 89.90 + shipping. <--- Not sure how much it will cost.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! But what I would love to have, but doubt it is made is a tip that has a lightning bolt. I've tried looking for one, but no such luck.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree, it would be cool, also. :biggrin5:
Maybe i can find someone or some place to custom make one for me.
So, i'll still save up money, and then if i am unable to find a lightning bolt one, i'll go with the stars.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will certainly post pics as soon as I get it on there. *i always try to post my pics of any changes a.s.a.p.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
If that's 90 dollars, then definitely just save up and get a custom lightning bolt! That'd look very cool! Plus +1 on the unique factor!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
It looks like with that one you might need to get another bit of pipe welded onto your exhaust as well, as the exhaust on our cars terminates with a turn down.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ADO: Would it be possible to trim a bit of the original tip so it would be strait instead of down? *any one feel free to answer, of course*

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Not without cutting out the bumper there.

Ashley might be able to tell you how they put hers on, or maybe it already came with a fitting attached or something so it would come out straight.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ahh, I see. I could talk to my mechanic also. He gets a kick out of all the questions I ask him. He harasses me about being on forums and modding my car.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
lol I got harassed by the u.s. border official when I was going over to the u.s. address place to pick up my CAI. He leaned out of his booth and looked my car up and down and said "for THAT?" lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
lol I got harassed by the u.s. border official when I was going over to the u.s. address place to pick up my CAI. He leaned out of his booth and looked my car up and down and said "for THAT?" lol
I've heard that quite often when it's come to styling of my own car. So much hate for the V's :nonod:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.