Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm Ferdinand or Ferdie for short. I bought my 2012 Nissan Versa SL yesterday and I'm loving it! :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Nice balanced lighting! My V was that clean once:( Welcome Ferdie:)!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
613 Posts
im jealous of your photography skills lol :p good stuff tho
and your v looks pretty awesome too! any plans with regards to mods?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm Ferdinand or Ferdie for short. I bought my 2012 Nissan Versa SL yesterday and I'm loving it! :)

I Like
That looks like a Magazine Shot! The picture looks Excellent!!!!!
And Your Versa looks really good
Good Job and Congratulations and Welcome to the Forum! :grouphug:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds good. I see you used to have 2 5spd Maximas. Those are hard to find manual. Any pics?
Yes I have pics. Honestly I miss both of my Maxima's :(

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
im jealous of your photography skills lol :p good stuff tho
and your v looks pretty awesome too! any plans with regards to mods?
Thanks!! I'm thinking of retrofitting the headlights with TL projectors, rewiring the fog to turn on with the parking lights, tint windows and I'll see what I have in mind from there. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
330 Posts
Wondering how much an SL Hatch costs out the door. Any chance of giving us some figures. The Forum is used by prospective buyers. Any information that helps the next Versa customer is appreciated immensely. We all tend to admire what we have, sharing our pictures and giving advise on how to improve our rides. The picture was stunning btw and good luck with your V.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I'm thinking of retrofitting the headlights with TL projectors, rewiring the fog to turn on with the parking lights, tint windows and I'll see what I have in mind from there. :)
Maximas look good, love the '98. Future plans sound good as well. Im thinking about blackhousing and retro fitting my headlights as well, no time though. :(

I'm guessing your V is CVT? Being that it's an SL, unless they changed the rule. :ihih:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, nice looking V you got yourself there. Awesome lighting effect.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maximas look good, love the '98. Future plans sound good as well. Im thinking about blackhousing and retro fitting my headlights as well, no time though. :(

I'm guessing your V is CVT? Being that it's an SL, unless they changed the rule. :ihih:
I see, I understand how you feel with no time on making the project. Little by little will make it worth it.
Yes, my V is CVT specially the SL's. But of the '12 V's are going CVT now.. From what I see and some of the research. I could be wrong tho..

Welcome, nice looking V you got yourself there. Awesome lighting effect.
Thanks!!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.