Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He everyone, wanted to introduce myself. I had my 10 year old Honda civic totalled last Fri and with the buy out from Allstate decided on getting a Versa. Please tell me if this is a good deal.
2011 Versa Hatchback S1.8 automatic Black Black
with powerplus package which includes auto locks, keyless entry, cruise control and matts but nothing else i.e bluetooth etc.
Before Ca tax and licence, $12,229.00 and out the door with being taxed on the $2000.00 cash back $13,811.00.
Any feed back is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's auto and has the power package so in my opinion it is a good deal. Is it CVT or regular auto?

I got a 2010 sedan for $11,400 OTD but it's the base model(1.6 engine) with manual everything...including the tranny, which makes it cheaper.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
For a few extra bucks (couple ks lol) you can upgrade to the SL, if you're gonna go auto. Price is extremely good though on the base model you're talking about, I just bought mine last month and paid an extra 1k from what yours will come out to be, but got the 0% APR so I guess it balances out. Go for a 6sp, might be a bit cheaper and a hell lot more fun to drive :thumb2:

Either way good luck :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
For a few extra bucks (couple ks lol) you can upgrade to the SL, if you're gonna go auto. Price is extremely good though on the base model you're talking about, I just bought mine last month and paid an extra 1k from what yours will come out to be, but got the 0% APR so I guess it balances out. Go for a 6sp, might be a bit cheaper and a hell lot more fun to drive :thumb2: :)
+1 if you can get an SL with stick instead of S with auto for similar price:woot:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I don't think they make Stick SLs tho. And the diffrence between the 2 is like 3k, not 1.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
The new once don't seem to have the 6sp option.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Price seems ok. You may want to see if you can get ~800 more off, if it were me.

My 09 was 11,500 OTD. 1.8L, 6 speed, A/C, sedan, mats...and that is about it. (had to have a stick for this car) so in 09 the SL was a no go.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
He everyone, wanted to introduce myself. I had my 10 year old Honda civic totalled last Fri and with the buy out from Allstate decided on getting a Versa. Please tell me if this is a good deal.
2011 Versa Hatchback S1.8 automatic Black Black
with powerplus package which includes auto locks, keyless entry, cruise control and matts but nothing else i.e bluetooth etc.
Before Ca tax and licence, $12,229.00 and out the door with being taxed on the $2000.00 cash back $13,811.00.
Any feed back is much appreciated.
I think is a good deal, comes with power windows, power locks, keyless entry, cruise control, bluetooth, hatch, it probably comes with MP3 plug in plus 60,000 mile factory warranty
0% down, 0% finance for 60 months is about 230.00 for $13,811.00 total price

find out what APR they want to sent you on because if they say 0% get it for sure!!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I think is a good deal, comes with power windows, power locks, keyless entry, cruise control, bluetooth, hatch, it probably comes with MP3 plug in plus 60,000 mile factory warranty
0% down, 0% finance for 60 months is about 230.00 for $13,811.00 total price

find out what APR they want to sent you on because if they say 0% get it for sure!!!
Hells yea, that's why I jumped on mine when they offer the 0% APR. It's even better if you already have a loan with them cause they will go off of your payment history and not your actual credit score, no matter how horrible it is. :woot:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Mine in 09 was black/black sedan with power package, floor mats, splash gaurds, and ABS Brakes for $16,256. I got the car for $13,300, and out the door at $14,100. So to answer your question, YES, it's a good deal. My deal was negotiated pretty hard too, lol.

·
Banned
455 Posts
16256 holy crap! I was able to get my first b16 sentra for 14000! After warrenties and intrest rate of like....2.9 I walked out paying 19000 holy went up cause I got everything covered. Now the spec v I got for bout. 19000 cause it just sitting with a 0% apr! Which fing rocks! I would say u could get a 2010 sentra for about that much less and most the features on the versa s is on base sentra! But all depends what u like. Both are great cars! All comes down to what u willing to pay

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
16256 holy crap! I was able to get my first b16 sentra for 14000! After warrenties and intrest rate of like....2.9 I walked out paying 19000 holy went up cause I got everything covered. Now the spec v I got for bout. 19000 cause it just sitting with a 0% apr! Which fing rocks! I would say u could get a 2010 sentra for about that much less and most the features on the versa s is on base sentra! But all depends what u like. Both are great cars! All comes down to what u willing to pay
In 2009 I had to pay for ABS, cruise, etc separate back then, so it costed me more. But $14,300 out the door isnt bad. The cheapest SL I could get was $15,300 out the door, and at the time I wasnt thinking, I was just trying to get the cheapest payment with power windows and locks. In 2009 they werent willing to get me a good deal on a sentra.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Mine in 09 was black/black sedan with power package, floor mats, splash gaurds, and ABS Brakes for $16,256. I got the car for $13,300, and out the door at $14,100. So to answer your question, YES, it's a good deal. My deal was negotiated pretty hard too, lol.
Im guessing you would have saved more if you didnt take the floor mats and splash guards.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Im guessing you would have saved more if you didnt take the floor mats and splash guards.
Splash guards were already on the car, and I kinda wanted the floor mats.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.