Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a long time SR20 member and I am looking to slow down. I have been eyeing the Versa since its inception and now that they are cheap at the dealer I am ready. Does anyone have a photo of a Versa with Rota RB's or Panasports?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Have you considered looking for an online wheel shop that has a visualizer?

Sent from my toaster.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I have yet to see a Versa on any type of Rotas on here, Welcome by the way. Hope you're ready to slow down, way way down lol.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
^how true, welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome fellow sr20 owner. Well i'm a former actually. I recognize your screen name from the dash or other sr forum.

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
I thought your username looked familiar I've seen you around the dash and the old sr forum. I have been on there since 2006 and Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Which car do you have now? 240? 200? Sentra? Pics please.
91 NX2000. EDM/USDM hybrid. Cancer ended its 22 year run. I could have avoided such a fate had I repaired it back in the winter, but potholes made it worst, Rear Strut towers were prone on the B13's. Wickedly fast car. Handles like a beyotch. I am gonna miss it......not. I am 43 with two kids, one about to hit college in 2years. All I want to do is cruise now and save gas and have rear leg room.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brooklyn. I hope I find one at a good price. I eyed two in NJ for under 8. A 6 speed with 93k and an Auto with 45k. The 6 speed is that pretty blue. I hope to bring some old school Nissan class to this board. I just want to pack the girls in the backseat and watch them before they go off to college. Yes I could get an Altima or a A34 Maxima for this price range and money to spare, but they do not look cozy. I like the ergonomics of the 07-11 Versa. It takes me back to my old 83 B11 Sentra Wagon.
What should I look out for and if I get one from the dealer, what should I have them replace within the 90 day warranty period?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I am 43 with two kids, one about to hit college in 2years. All I want to do is cruise now and save gas and have rear leg room. ]
sounds familiar :D 3 kids almost college

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Brooklyn. I hope I find one at a good price. I eyed two in NJ for under 8. A 6 speed with 93k and an Auto with 45k. The 6 speed is that pretty blue. I hope to bring some old school Nissan class to this board. I just want to pack the girls in the backseat and watch them before they go off to college. Yes I could get an Altima or a A34 Maxima for this price range and money to spare, but they do not look cozy. I like the ergonomics of the 07-11 Versa. It takes me back to my old 83 B11 Sentra Wagon.
What should I look out for and if I get one from the dealer, what should I have them replace within the 90 day warranty period?
A common issue in the early year models was the FPR, but with the mileage on them I'm sure they have had that item replaced. I had mine replaced 3 times.
Other than that, it is a car that hasn't cost me much out of pocket in the 5 years I've had it.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
This is what I need to hear. Just wish it had rear disc brakes.
Car stops great though with the rear drums ... And it meant only having to replace my front brake pads & rotors this year.

Brakes were $125
Exhaust flange replacement $50

Those are the only two out of pocket expenses (not including oil changes) that I have incurred since owning this car (which I bought in April 2008).

The FPR replacements were covered under my warranty (which I still have almost 2 years left of).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.