Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Note and knock on wood its been a fantastic investment. A few things drive me crazy however, the biggest one is when I am idling the AC compressor will engage and the whole car will shudder. I don't notice an issue with the actual performance of the AC but my gosh its annoying. Any help?

·
Registered
903 Posts
I have a 2015 Note and knock on wood its been a fantastic investment. A few things drive me crazy however, the biggest one is when I am idling the AC compressor will engage and the whole car will shudder. I don't notice an issue with the actual performance of the AC but my gosh its annoying. Any help?
If I were you, and if you are still under warranty, I would bring it back to the dealer and have them sort the problem out. No sense racking your brain trying to solve a problem that the dealer is obligated to fix.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This happens to my 2015 Nissan Versa Note SV as well. It sounds like a sewing machine and occurs with the a/c or heat when I'm idling at a light. I didn't have this sound with my 2008 Nissan Versa SL. Did you every find out what the cause of the noise was? I'm tempted to bring my car in and have them warranty it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.