Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just bought a 2007 versa with 88k miles and it had a shudder and CEL. Took it to oreillys and codes were for a misfire. I got new plugs, cabin and air filter. When taking off the intake plenum, I disconnected a hose (pic) near the firewall that went to the plenum. The hose hissed like it had a vacuum or pressure. But only for a second. Changed the plugs and cleaned throttle body and the intake. Put it all back together and changed the cabin and air filter and now the AC isn’t working. The shudder is still there so I assume it’s a bad coil and not plugs. Anyone have an idea why the AC may have stopped

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
The hose which you disconnected may be a/c high side hose going through the firewall/plenum to the a/c evaporator. The hissing sound you heard may be the refrigerant escaping from your a/c system. Connect a/c manifold gauge to a/c high and low lines to find out the pressure in the a/c system.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Take a better picture, that one is useless.

If you took loose an a/c pressure hose it should have leaked more than just a little and up to a half minute.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
amc49
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing