Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might be a bad question but will a interior accent lighting kit for a sentra also work in a versa?? I really want to buy a kit but i cant see myself spending 200 right now for a versa kit but ive seen sentra kits for 150 (still not great but better than 200)...
Also, does anyone know where I could look to get an OEM kit? I'd prefer to keep everything oem right now and not go aftermarket..
-also does anyone know if I brought an OEM kit if I could have the dealer install or if id have to go to a shop or just do it myself...

Thanks again!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I'm sure the dealer would love to install that for you ... for a nice hefty fee!

I bought neon tubes for the front footwells; cost under $20 and they simply come on when I turn on the car. Nice and easy mod :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I bought mine at Autozone for under 25 bucks and did the installation myself. Hooked it up so they would come on when headlights were on. Pretty easy I thought.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yup, I've never done it either, but just like these guys have said there is no need to buy a 200$ kit, enough wire to run the whole car shouldn't cost you more than 20$ and then you should be able to get any generic accent lighting kit pretty cheap as well (just an example from dealextreme that I have not bought or used so I am not necessarily recomending it 4W Car Decorative Colorful Light Bar (DC 12V) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme anything that runs on 12 volts should do and then you can tuck it away and have it start when it gets a signal from your key being in or or or anything like that.

·
Banned
455 Posts
I have the versa kit in my sentra....lol found them for 50it bucks ebay....bought two set one for the versa and one for the sentra....easy to install...but I believe it should work...I don't know anyything different between the two except the wiring maybe....same wires just different spots to hook them up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.