Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I recently bought a 2015 Nissan versa S Basic model in which the lock and mirror systems are manual.
I want to convert the manual stuff to power locks and mirrors.

Is it okay to do that and if yes than how much will be the expense?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Guys,

I recently bought a 2015 Nissan versa S Basic model in which the lock and mirror systems are manual.
I want to convert the manual stuff to power locks and mirrors.

Is it okay to do that and if yes than how much will be the expense?

Just added power locks to my 2014 Versa Note from A1 Electric and the installer charged $75 a door.

https://www.a1electric.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AEOS&Product_Code=W02C-712T

EDIT: I can no longer recommend this power lock kit, had one of the MES lock actuator fail after one month of use. It cost me $100 for the repair

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Good find. I tried one of those window tint stereo shops and they wanted 400 bucks for power windows and door locks.

You can find the kits online like ebay, amazon and other electronic shops. They are fairly universal for all vehicles.

Another idea is to buy from a salvage versa in a junkyard or online. Should be plenty from the recent floods in the US. If you see a seller on ebay selling a door or window motor message them as in many cases they have more parts available if not the whole car and just list a few parts online.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts