Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2011 Versa... but it has manual locks and windows. The windows won't be an issue going into winter but I'd like to convert it to power. The car itself already has a third party key however I was looking to upgrade that to a flipkey as well.

HOWEVER, will changing from manual to power void the warranty? Would it matter if I use the factory parts or a third party kit?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2012 and it has manual windows and locks I've check a kit on ebay it's 119.00 it has 4 door windows motors and 4powered door locks.i think I'm trying that kit for my car .I'll let you know how it end up .

·
Registered
216 Posts
It will not void the warranty, anything to increase the value to the car is allowed according to my dealership. I'm in the same boat as you guys and hopefully will be able to use my tax return at the end of the year to be getting myself these 2 kits. Let me know how it all goes and any problems you run into.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.