Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car back last week from the body shop and when waxing it yesterday I noticed there was what looks like part of some adhesive tape stuck on both sides on the top of the car. Both left/right sides at the rear were repainted and I assume they applied tape to something that covered the areas that didn't get painted.

That tape is now stuck to my paint and without risking scratching the paint I need to remove it. Any suggestions I'd rather not go back to the body shop if it's something I can safely do myself.

·
Registered
656 Posts
finger nails and goo gone

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I would take it back actually. I wouldn't risk ruining my new paint for something the body shop should have cleaned up. Then again it's been a week so maybe some goo gone is your best bet.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I would take it back actually. I wouldn't risk ruining my new paint for something the body shop should have cleaned up. Then again it's been a week so maybe some goo gone is your best bet.
agreed, goo gone is the way to go.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I'll try some "goo gone" I'd take it back but I really don't want to waste my time and the body shops time if I can remove it myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts