Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the weather today was unbelievable. It reached a high of 19 degrees celsius. It gave me a chance to wash the Versa, and clean up the yard, and hang up the Christmas lights :) I got a lot done today :wiggle: :D

Myself and the Versa after a wash.

The paint looks so shiny and bright in the sun :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the weather here has been miserable; raining and wet snow. I hadn't given my Versa a bath in over a month. It was disgusting! Now she is all clean and shiny. I love driving her when she is clean.

BTW here is my new desktop picture :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
This is a weird question but have you ever seen/heard of the Canadian show "Kenny vs. Spenny"?

Its a show were two friends compete against each other and the winner gets to make the loser do a humiliation. It's really funny if you like that kind of stuff. A couple years ago Matt Stone and Tray Parker (Creators of South Park) brought the show over to the US and it aired for a couple of seasons.

It's really funny. If no one has seen it I suggest you take a look if you like that kind of humor.

They do things like, "Who can gain the most weight", "Who do dissabled people like better", "First guy to get a boner loses", "Who can commit more crimes", "First one to touch the floor loses", and "Who can wear a gorilla suit the longest".

Really funny stuff.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No I have never seen the show, I've heard of it but never seen it. I don't think it's the type of show I would like. I'm not into that kind of humour.

Some of my all-time favourite shows are Gilmore Girls, Melrose Place, 90210 (the old series), CSI Miami, I Love Lucy, Full House, Everybody Loves Raymond, etc.
There are very few new shows that are aired now that I actually enjoy watching. I find myself watching old season DVDS instead. However, I love watching pretty much anything on the Discover Channel, especially shows about animals.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're looking good just like your car! :D
:wiggle: Lol, Thanks :lol:

I love how the red can be super bright in the sun, almost with an orange tint to it, and then be dark and almost like a deep cherry colour.
I seriously love this car more and more each day!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol. That was our weather for the past month, cold and rainy.
However, since Saturday we have been getting spring weather. The past two days were sunny and reached a high of 19! It's strange. But at least my V is now clean for a little while.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts