Nissan Versa Forums banner

After a bath.

7K views 37 replies 7 participants last post by  iluvmyVersa08 
#1 ·
So the weather today was unbelievable. It reached a high of 19 degrees celsius. It gave me a chance to wash the Versa, and clean up the yard, and hang up the Christmas lights :) I got a lot done today :wiggle: :D

Myself and the Versa after a wash.

The paint looks so shiny and bright in the sun :)

See less See more
#7 ·
This is a weird question but have you ever seen/heard of the Canadian show "Kenny vs. Spenny"?

Its a show were two friends compete against each other and the winner gets to make the loser do a humiliation. It's really funny if you like that kind of stuff. A couple years ago Matt Stone and Tray Parker (Creators of South Park) brought the show over to the US and it aired for a couple of seasons.

It's really funny. If no one has seen it I suggest you take a look if you like that kind of humor.

They do things like, "Who can gain the most weight", "Who do dissabled people like better", "First guy to get a boner loses", "Who can commit more crimes", "First one to touch the floor loses", and "Who can wear a gorilla suit the longest".

Really funny stuff.

#8 ·
No I have never seen the show, I've heard of it but never seen it. I don't think it's the type of show I would like. I'm not into that kind of humour.

Some of my all-time favourite shows are Gilmore Girls, Melrose Place, 90210 (the old series), CSI Miami, I Love Lucy, Full House, Everybody Loves Raymond, etc.
There are very few new shows that are aired now that I actually enjoy watching. I find myself watching old season DVDS instead. However, I love watching pretty much anything on the Discover Channel, especially shows about animals.

#21 ·
I haven't been to that website. I'll be checking it out now.
And yes, i LOVE LOVE LOVE HK!!!!!!! I am definitely obsessed, she is super cute, who wouldn't like her ? :) hehe

Took a couple pics with the lights on. Realized I had never done that.
I am out house sitting and a bit bored, so I decided to go outside and take some pics. I wonder what the neighbours must have been thinking while I was out there, haha ;) I think my actual neighbours back home are used to it, but not over here.
Oh and the house I am watching/cat sitting for, the owners have a beautiful 2009 Murano, fully loaded in black. It has the leather package, double sunroof and in dash nav. It is one beautiful car :) She is parked in the garage.

Here are a couple light shots with the V.

#23 ·
Aww, that would be cruel to the cats. They do love to sit outside on the deck though. Right now they are both asleep, I am growing to love them both. (I'm used to having a dog at home, and the cats are still very new/different to me.) They are super cute though ;)

And yes, I'm sure other people think I'm crazy. My friends do. You should see my facebook album of the V. It's updated almost daily, and has hundreds of pics ;)
People think I'm crazy, but the V has cost me a lot of money, and will cost me money for the next couple of years (car payments) so I plan to take care of her, and enjoy her presence ;)

#24 ·
I feel the same way you do!
This is my first NEW NEW car that I was able to pick up myself and I am so protective and loving about it. I LOVE this car and everything it symbolizes - a nice credit history, independence, individuality... etc. It's great!!!
And good move on keeping cats as indoor pets - I hate to hear about pets getting hit by cars and stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.