Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey had a quick question I’m wanting to install a adjustable fuel pressure regulator on my 08 Versa but how do I do this when the current one is in the tank?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hey had a quick question I’m wanting to install a adjustable fuel pressure regulator on my 08 Versa but how do I do this when the current one is in the tank?
Knowing the reason for installing an adjustable fuel pressure regulator might give members the information they need to give you an answer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m wanting to install a aftermarket regulator cause I got a 255 lph fuel pump but it won’t work properly without the right regulator

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
You should replace the fuel pump as its not likely its going to be able to fuel larger injectors under boost for an extended amount of time and maintain psi. Im assuming you are doing forced induction? >:D

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Good question. Maybe best to wait til you can do it at once. I know for super chargers you can build the build and leave the belt off the screw til you are ready to pull the trigger, get it tuned, etc. Turbos I guess you can leave the waste gate open and blow off?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Cobb
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing