Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ive thought about it, but I dont think i would get to involved in it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
First thing I thought of... I'll probably look for some cheap material that's feels the same ass the seats and stick it on

Anybody wanna be brave enough to make a couple and sell them... I'm way too busy

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
First thing I thought of... I'll probably look for some cheap material that's feels the same ass the seats and stick it on

Anybody wanna be brave enough to make a couple and sell them... I'm way too busy
same ASS, so are do you want the same AS the seats, or the same as the ASS of the seat?? lmao

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I've thought of this, but I think it will be too difficult with my sunroof ...

However, I am looking for the right fabric (i have a design in mind:D) for my trunk tray and doors :) When I find it, I'll be trying it out. I already bought the spray; just need the fabric.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
aHA!!! I knew it!! lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
plastic? on mine everything but the headliner is black

after giving it more thought... I am going to dye the headliner black that way it keeps the factory texture

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
The plastic pieces (that run up to the headliner) are beige ... same with the pieces around the hatch.
I like having a lighter coloured headliner as it lightens up the interior. However, if I didn't have a sunroof I might have attempted to put my own fabric on it :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
i've thought about some houndstooth cloth from early 60's impalas. i work next to an awesome upholstery shop where i get all my work done on my cars and bikes. i don't think i'll ever do it, as i probably will be up for a new car in the next few months hopefully.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Aaaah.... Ur right I neglected to be aware of my surroundings and notice that there are sections that aren't black....

Think I may have to cf wrap them w/ some vynil

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.