Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best after market radio for 2007 nissan versa without changing the factory wirings. Single din, double din, touch screen on any of them? Please and thank you

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
There's really not a best radio. It's more of a preference. I recommend Crutchfield.com and once you're there filter out the things you're looking for in a radio. It'll point you to your best bang for the buck. If you find a radio that you like but is out of your price range, just search that radio on google and maybe you'll find a better price. Good luck

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Depends on how handy you are. +1 for crutchfield as they provide adapters, brackets, parts and tech support to install a radio to your car. They got a lot to choose from now days. I pulled the trigger on a car play radio, but am having second thoughts and like the oem one. OEM radios can be found on ebay and junkyard parts stores.

If you are like me and want android auto you can make a gizmo with a touch screen, bracket and raspberry pi 3 computer and free download online.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Cobb
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing