Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have Nissan tiida(versa) 2007.
From few days there is heavy air blowing noise from under dashboard at driver's side. This noise is occurring when I drive for a long in high speed like 100+ kmph keeping the AC on. At that time the air blown from fins is near to nothing. The air is cold but the power is very low even on number 3.
What could be the issue?
Thanks in advance for your comments.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Maybe a bag got sucked into it? On mines a 2016 model the filter is in the center rear facing the firewall and accessible from the passenger side in America and that is also where it sucks in air.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have Nissan tiida(versa) 2007.
From few days there is heavy air blowing noise from under dashboard at driver's side. This noise is occurring when I drive for a long in high speed like 100+ kmph keeping the AC on. At that time the air blown from fins is near to nothing. The air is cold but the power is very low even on number 3.
What could be the issue?
Thanks in advance for your comments.
My daughter's is doing the same thing. Any luck in figuring out what it was?

·
Registered
698 Posts
My daughter's is doing the same thing. Any luck in figuring out what it was?
First and cheapest thing to check would be the cabin filter. Based on the year of your vehicle, if the filter has not been changed, it will definitely cause a problem with both the heat, and AC. You can look on Youtube and there are a number of videos showing how it is done.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
If blower noise increases and output at one vent drops I'd be looking for an air duct having come loose from a remote outlet location. Or an airbox door suddenly broken to shunt air off weirdly to make noise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts