Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this air freshener before? I heard it's really potent but works well. I bought some off Amazon today and thought I'd give it a shot. The kit came with the yellow citrus and I ordered a squash scent refillable. :drool5:

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This product is imported from Japan and is made by a company called Eikosha Co, it's a popular JDM thing. I know there are knock-offs made in China so I have watch out for that. It comes with double sided adhesive tape to stick anywhere on the dash or the car. I hope mine is made in Japan, or I'll be pissed.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

And for a teaser!

The citrus air freshener is oh so good! That one came with the kit, and I bought another one the squash which is the default smell and it's so great!

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gotta love the internet. I bought it off Amazon. I doubt they sell the stuff in any auto stores in Colorado since were not even close to the ocean.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I still have the new car smell but when that is gone I'm going squash!

·
Registered
927 Posts
i had this with my first civic that was 7 years ago lol... but my suggestion is to get the turtle wax interior cleaner and your car will smell like brand new after the liquid dries off or wiped off :p hehehe but yeah the air spencer looks nice...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts