Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I only have one picture, and to top it off it's a cell phone pic. But I couldn't resist.
I'm loving it. I think it looks awesome!
I will post more pics soon. I need to show off my blacked out taillights, we had the shop do it while it was being repaired.
We also added an LED license plate cover - I think it's the coolest way to advertise our businesses.
We bought the rear spoiler, but UPS lost it the day they were supposed to deliver it. :incazzato: Now I have to wait for the new delivery, whenever that happens and wait until the shop paints it.

**EDIT** Pictures Added

·
Registered
622 Posts
I see you got the projectors installed. How do you like them? Are they bright enough?

I think your car already looks great! Im glad that you like it!

·
Registered
622 Posts
If you could get the chance ever could you post a picture with the lights on in the driver seat so I could get an image in my mind. :D

I would appreciate it tons!

Anyways, your car is going to look great with that spoiler added!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the compliments. I think the gun metal gray wheels look great with the Versa's dark color.

I added a few more pics to my original post.

Well, the projectors are on, no problem with that. We'll see how the HID installation goes....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you :blush5:

Versa09: I definately think you should contact your seller on those projectors, if you still haven't gotte around to getting the halos to work. We didn't have any trouble getting them to work.
Although my husband disliked "all the lights" in the beginning, but now that everyone tells him how cool they look, he's come around. :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm getting my lisence today. =) so hopefully I will be able to take them to auto electric this weekend. Afterall their motto is "auto electric is all we do"... They should be able to get it done

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So this whole time, who gets to drive your Versa?
I wish my first car looked like that. I got my license in 1998, and my first car was a 1981.
Well at least I got one, my friends didn't.
Back then it was SOOO easy to get a license. You got a full license as soon as you turned 16, if you passed the written and driving tests.
It's since changed. I think now you get like a restricted license until you turn 18.
I won't really know until my daughter gets to driving age, like in 7 years, lol.
By then more laws will have been enacted, I think.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts