Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyonone know of an aftermarket alternator that will fit on the versa 2013 s model 5 speed? Im in the middle of installing a serious sound system, and i know for a fact that im gonna have to upgrade the alt. i should be drawing 400 amps at full load, but i wont be running it full tilt.

Ill basically will be upgrading the battery, and be adding a 2nd battery also, upgrading to the big 3 in 1/0 guage wire

Im not really into making everyone elses car vibrate going down the road, i have and always had a sound quilty stereo in all my cars since 93.

Tia. Tier

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not looking into having a 400 amp alt, thats basically having my whole system at 1 ohm. Im more looking into a 150-180 amp alt. ill also look into the local alt shop to see how much they can increase one by

I just didnt know if mean green, or other companies made them yet. Ill also ask my buddy who owns a stereo shop, to see if stinger makes a ho alt yet

Thanks for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.