Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a new Nissan Cube back in 09. I loved that car! A few nights back I hit the grand canyon of potholes and did major damage to the front suspension. Enough that my insurance declared it a total loss and cut me a check.

As a replacement, I bought a 2011 Versa sedan with 131K on the odometer.

So here I am. Im happy to have found this forum and am looking forward to being able to ask questions and gain tips and pointers as the need arises.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I purchased a new Nissan Cube back in 09. I loved that car! A few nights back I hit the grand canyon of potholes and did major damage to the front suspension. Enough that my insurance declared it a total loss and cut me a check.

As a replacement, I bought a 2011 Versa sedan with 131K on the odometer.

So here I am. Im happy to have found this forum and am looking forward to being able to ask questions and gain tips and pointers as the need arises.
welcome. ive had my 2016 for 2 weeks now. loving the 40 MPG lol

what kinda pothole did you hit? :surprise

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had actually hit multiple potholes over the past couple months. The road conditions in my city are pretty bad. I do food delivery, and it's really hard on vehicles. The one that finally did the cube in was pretty deep. Not only did I hit the pothole at a speed of around 30MPH but I lost control and ended up smacking the curb as well. It snapped the axle, damaged multiple suspension parts, shoved wheel clear back into fender causing body damage. Cube had over 100K. I guess my insurance company didn't think it was worth fixing. They paid me it's book value and I went out and shopped for used cars. A Versa was on my short list of ideal cars to use for food delivery, and it didn't take long to find one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
nice. Ive always liked the Versa sedans since the current gen came out.
I washed mine today and made her nice and shiny lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts