Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
You said "sick if you ask me" pertaining to asking our own opinions....if you don't want to hear our opinions on it, or if we can't state a personal opinion on it then please state that.

I personally don't like it, but it doesn't make it right. I am not bagging it, just stating it's not my thing.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it looks pretty cool if your into that sort of thing. The cars look very nice but I myself haven't ever gotten into an Anime.
I used to be like that. Hated Anime, thought it was childish and only for kids. After I watched a couple of episodes I was hooked like a drug. Hyper

Start with Sci-Fi Anime (Ghost in the Shell, Eureka 7, Solty Rei), if you like those, then you will get into them. It takes time, if you don't like it then it's not your thing.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i like some anime, mostly older shows, and darker shows, evangelion, gundam, blood (the movie) akira (old movie) etc. but the only thing that really stuck out to me on that link was the wheels looked awesome. aside from that idk im kinda funny about jumpled up cars. just my 2 cents. and now that ive given that im broke.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
i like some anime, mostly older shows, and darker shows, evangelion, gundam, blood (the movie) akira (old movie) etc. but the only thing that really stuck out to me on that link was the wheels looked awesome. aside from that idk im kinda funny about jumpled up cars. just my 2 cents. and now that ive given that im broke.

All those animes you mentioned hit the spot. Awesome animes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.