Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Has anyone watched .hack//sign or roots? I'm thinking about getting this series, that and a big fan of sci-fi/action/mecha stuff.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Has anyone watched .hack//sign or roots? I'm thinking about getting this series, that and a big fan of sci-fi/action/mecha stuff.
have seen it and liked it might have 2 watch twice to get the complete story. start with sign then work your way through.

currently watching one piece up to ep400, bleach 230?, naruto shippuden and a few others.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
My Z Hime came in the mail today, all 26 episodes in English or Japanese! Paid $24.89 good deal shipped from Renton, WA! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
354 Posts
YAAAA ROBOTECH!!!
past my time but i watched it as a kid anyhow!
show was awesome!!!!

anyone remember zoids?

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Just finished watching Robotech. Awesome anime, worth the money! Plenty of non-stop action and story.

Now I'm beginning with My-Z-Hime, so far it's good.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I gotta say that my Favorite anime would have to be almost all the universes of Gundam. I'm a big Mecha freak. I love racing Animes too, Initial D, Wangan Midnight and Capeta. I own so many Animes that I will not list here. Right now I'm watching:

7 Ghosts
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
and a few others.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Sunday, we had about a foot of snow. The roads are cleared off. It was cold and sunny outside today, only hit around 35 F or so.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts