Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as i stated in my introduction i used to have a early 90s 300zx n/a and it sadly blew up then got totaled but thats history with my tax money i will be getting back this year (with my job im getting a [email protected] load back!!!) ill be purchasing another 300zx maybe even a tt =D but i will still be working on the V as of right now i need to replace the rear bumper and tail light on driver side (another story....) and then ill be gettign my DC catback and from then im not sure but i will be selling alot of 2010 oem stuff once all the aftermarket comes in. But anyway give me some feed back and stories about 300zs guys!

·
Registered
993 Posts
When I eas a teen all I wanted was a 300z with the invader bodykit, now I just want 6 speeds, trying to convince myself to get a 240sx.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I also would like a 240, but id also love to have a 4x4 project to work on. I've always wanted a chevy k5 blazer.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had a 300 and loved the damn thing but fate had a cruel twist in mind. im thinking either another 300 or maybe A 350z i hae pics of my old one in my albums

·
Registered
993 Posts
300 to 350 that's a big price jump even if it's a used 350, id get the 300 and use the extra to get it running well enough to modify

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
300 to 350 that's a big price jump even if it's a used 350, id get the 300 and use the extra to get it running well enough to modify
Not necessarily. My brother has and '05 Z and just bought an '03 with 115K miles for $9K. And it's 9yrs old so the mileage isn't bad.

·
Registered
993 Posts
But you get a na 300zx with the same miles for less than half that, use the rest to rebuild the engine and get a twin turbo kit and still pay still pay less than 9k if not right on the money.

·
Registered
993 Posts
It could be a beast of a car, havnt seen a well tuned 300zx in many years.

·
Registered
993 Posts
like 3 months, I see alot off nice looking 300s around lowered rims things like that but dont really see show quality any more.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I like light body work, 300zx looks really good with the stillen front lip.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another very good thing about 300zx is that Z1 motorsports is just over a hour away from me =D and ive already been on their site looking around at parts i would love to have a tt 300 but insurance would KILL me i have 10 tickets on my record and it tends to make insurance pricey even liability. heres my sheet

1 failure to maintain control of vehicle (i was ran off the road and totaled my 97 altima with sr20 swap)
1 false registration (which was the tag offices screw up)
1 running a stop sign (which you could not see the sign because the tree covered it!)
1 illegal lights
2 seat belt
4 speeding

on speeding was retarded though i have a city cop here that harasses tuners and he issued me 5 / 10 tickets i had 4 of them thrown out! he wrote me one for 25 / 25 as i was in the flow of traffic with 6 cars ahead of me.....wtf......but i got it thrown out

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
This car is on my list of cars to own I love them and they really arnt that badly priced here I found a few that were like 8-10k

1 - 20 of 21 Posts