Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Aaron, 21, from Toronto, Ontario. I just picked up my 09 Versa S yesterday afternoon lol. It was the last showroom model and it only had 2kms on it! I used to drive a 2000 Civic hatchback, but then got rear-ended by some woman on the cellphone driving her Dodge Ram, video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU2q6UVzkC8

Pics of my Versa:

I'm also an amateur photographer, hopefully there's some here on the forum too. Check out my Flickr page www.flickr.com/aplpix

Thanks

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
welcome to the forums!
Thank you!

welcome bro nice to have u tho i will never see u lol but nice to have u
Well maybe Ill post some pics of my versa and I sometime, gotta wait till the snow subsides.

What kind of mods do you plan on going for it?
Hmm well I'm gonna wait till I have some breathing room in the bank and when the weather gets better. Spring is when I'm planning to do some mods. Tint, CAI, rims and rubber, lowering springs, sound system, and some more later on.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
welcome to the forums! if you have any questions just ask... one of us is bound to have the answer...
Thank you very much! I'd like to know the bolt pattern and maximum tire width?

superskunk knows alot about mods and stuff, so just ask him or #1tango
Thank you!

yeah snow we just had ares and getting more sat i hate it but love to take the versa sideways lol
When I had my Civic I prepared to drive in the snow with my snow tires. I was just not prepared to get hit by people that didn't have them on at all :( And I wasn't.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Bolt pattern 4X114.3
Tire width; Most people run 215/45/17 when they get rims
Most go with a 38-42 offset

Sidenote: Heavy rims are the Versa's mortal enemy. Make sure you pick something light.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Your best bang for your buck are the Tanabe lowering springs.

Tanabe NF210 is what you want to look for. Lowers it approximately 1.5 inches all around. Check out the pictures of my Versa in the Red Rocks park thread in the Garage forums. That will answer your question on the appearance of lowering.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.