Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am renting (for a week) a 2017 Versa SV Sedan:
My personal car is a 2016 Versa Note SV

I sure hope they aren't all like the one I have. Not good advertising for our cars. Much cheaper look and feel than my 16. Missing several features (I thought all SV's had backup camera's) this one doesn't. Radio looks like something out of the 1990ies. Steering wheel is sorta plastic - not leather covered like by 16. Gage cluster is two circles, one with the speedo and one with tach - gas gage and temp (yes it does have a temp gage) crammed in between. I know i'm getting old but I had to put my glasses on to check the gas gage. If it has the computer that shows all the gas info, mileage, and average miles per gallon I can't find it. No adjustment for the speed of the intermittent windshield wipers.
Does have cruise control and blue tooth. If it has a USB port I can't find it. The light on the dash that shows that you are in dive, park whatever is very small.

I checked twice to make sure it was an SV model and not an S. Maybe there are different levels of SV.

Any way if someone has a question about a 2017 add a comment and I'll try to check it out.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
My question would be in regards to mpg and power/performance. 0-60 and 45-70.

I bet if you read the sticker on the door you will see it was built/assembled/made in another country.

I had a Brazil made vw fox, it sucked and heat was marginal. Had a canadian built mercedes 240d, ac sucked. FOund out cars made in Korea have the best acs. :grin

·
Registered
14 Posts

I sure hope they aren't all like the one I have. Not good advertising for our cars. Much cheaper look and feel than my 16. Missing several features (I thought all SV's had backup camera's) this one doesn't. Radio looks like something out of the 1990ies. Steering wheel is sorta plastic - not leather covered like by 16. Gage cluster is two circles, one with the speedo and one with tach - gas gage and temp (yes it does have a temp gage) crammed in between. I know i'm getting old but I had to put my glasses on to check the gas gage. If it has the computer that shows all the gas info, mileage, and average miles per gallon I can't find it. No adjustment for the speed of the intermittent windshield wipers.
Does have cruise control and blue tooth. If it has a USB port I can't find it. The light on the dash that shows that you are in dive, park whatever is very small.

I checked twice to make sure it was an SV model and not an S. Maybe there are different levels of SV.

Any way if someone has a question about a 2017 add a comment and I'll try to check it out.
I have a 2015 SV sedan. I test drove a 2015 Note and I thought it reminded me too much of my Toyota Yaris, so I chose the sedan. The sedan SV's (at least in 2015) did not come with a back-up camera like the Note I drove. I don't see a need for one in anything but an SUV anyhow. My gage cluster is as you described but I have no trouble seeing any of it. Yes, mine has the gas info, mileage, etc., there's a button to push where the ODO is. The USB port is in the area between the 2 front seats.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am looking to get a 2016 Versa Note SV with the backup camera to replace my total loss 2014 Versa Note. How do you like it? Any issues with the CVT?, on my 2014 I had them flush and fill the CVT every year. I'll be picking it up in LA to drive back to Wisconsin the weekend of the 26th I'll be replacing the radio with the Pioneer AVIC-8200 GPS Nav receiver that I had in my 2014 and plan on using the i-datlink capabilities to their fullest

1 - 6 of 6 Posts