Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its been a bit since we got together and we have a few new members to the area so how bout a meet up? If your interested post here lets get a big turnout this time I know we have alot of members here now. :thumb2::thumb2:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not really sure yet I want a nice area for pics that wouldn't be to far out of the way for everyone. I want to get a good size meet going most we have got together is 3 lol, I wanna see if we can beat that. Theres going to be one in NC soon but I wanna get the VA guys/girls together, any ideas on location or activitys?

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Somewhere in the Oceanfront would be a great place for pictures. plus then we could get something to eat around there, thatd be a start!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wish my versa wasn't so stock still! grrr. wish money grew on trees!
lol thats ok we all had to start there :thumb2:
(day I got her) before:

^sorry for the small pic had a crappy camara back then

after:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so... anybody think of a date for it and are there any other va guys that want to meet up?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If you guys could do anything april 14th-21st, I will be in Virginia Beach that week. I won't have the Versa, but I can still come hang out! At least for an afternoon or something.

I warn you though.. I'll be driving.. A Hyundai..

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
haha say it aint so! I'll be more available I hope after this month, since school will be ending. but I will still be working and doing summer classes so IDK how busy i'll be. if we plan a date ill try and see if I can work with it..

·
Banned
455 Posts
Since there are apparently only two people from MD...I am clustering myself with you Virginia folk! Hope you do not mind!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since there are apparently only two people from MD...I am clustering myself with you Virginia folk! Hope you do not mind!
Thats fine lol I don't mind have more members here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts