Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wondering has anyone looked into completely removing the antenna on the versa hatch im sorry but i hate it...i heard that its actualy screwed on so would require some kind of a block off plate not sure how tru it is but any help would be helpful thanks in advance. :thumb2:

·
Registered
638 Posts
I kinda like how the stock antenna looks like an RC car.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i want radio even if it means to have to install a digital antenna that mounts winshield or something else

i have what something that looks like a sharkfin rite now it was achieve by unscrewing the pole or the antenna and flipping remainer foward lol look at pic

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Family car

and i still get the same reception signal strength did not go down :thumb2:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I removed the antenna temporarily to vinyl my roof. All of the interior panels need to be removed in the hatch, headliner lowered, and there is one nut like 14mm That holds the antenna base onto the roof. Once the base is removed, there is a small square hole in the roof, maybe less than 1 square inch so some kind of cap or plug would be needed.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I removed the antenna temporarily to vinyl my roof. All of the interior panels need to be removed in the hatch, headliner lowered, and there is one nut like 14mm That holds the antenna base onto the roof. Once the base is removed, there is a small square hole in the roof, maybe less than 1 square inch so some kind of cap or plug would be needed.
exactly information i was looking for thanks alot, how did the roof wrap turn out ?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.