Nissan Versa Forums banner

any body thought about this??

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Hschlick84 
#1 ·
KSport Air Suspension Versa/Cube

0 - 200 mm height difference....converts to 7.8 inches....would be pretty awesome for a show car. raise it up for riding around then slam it for some sweet looks

#4 ·
this is true but i dont think youd have the same range of travel with coilovers vs the air

#7 ·
i looked up the air ride on other cars and it dropped em to the ground

#9 ·
hahah yeah i know what ya mean, ive only had my springs for about 3 months, right now i just wanna get my car fixed and waitin for the DC header. maybe next year ill look into somethin like this

#10 ·
I used to install bag kits, and they are really nice. You will not get to the ground without doing some mods to your wheel wells. This kit however, on some 19 or 20 inch wheels would be sick. I thought about it, but I am probably getting rid of the Versa soon so not gonna put that investment into it. Anyone else want them though and are pretty local, let me know I can help with the install.

#11 ·
i agree about the wheel wells, front ones wouldnt be too hard but the rear might be

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.