Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any good looking body kits that are not ridiculously expensive or from stillen? I have seen the VIS ones and I'm a little nervous about how low it is, as I will be adding Tein coil overs and springs. Anyone have the octane or lift back body kit? Any one have duraflex's B-2 kit? Are they worth it?

Thanks,
CB

·
Registered
993 Posts
Duraflex builds really strong prices, but the looks leave a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Duraflex builds really strong prices, but the looks leave a lot to be desired.
I felt the same way. The one body kit I want I assume was never made (nismo kit), I just want something that looks smooth and maybe replaces the rear bumper so it doesn't stick out as far or smooths it out so it is not as noticeable. I hopefully will be completely overhauling my versa's appearance in the next month or so (coil overs, rims, body kit??, fog lights, underbody lights, etc)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Yeah, idk if it was or not. If Nismo released it, it was only to the Japanese market. Might be able to find it on a Japanese site.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, idk if it was or not. If Nismo released it, it was only to the Japanese market. Might be able to find it on a Japanese site.
Ok I have no problem with that..not exactly sure where to look but I'll start. Thanks

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hi guys! I currently doesn't have my Versa anymore since some haters burnt her after an autoshow
Harsh! I can see why you miss er. Nice! Welcome

·
Registered
993 Posts
Do you have some contact info for the shop that made that Nismo kit? I have made a promise to myself to visit San Juan at least once a year, I would love to pick up a kit and have it shipped back to Florida next time I'm there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you have some contact info for the shop that made that Nismo kit? I have made a promise to myself to visit San Juan at least once a year, I would love to pick up a kit and have it shipped back to Florida next time I'm there.
Yes I do! I have His personal phone number. If you visit PR just ley me know and Ill put you on contact.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not to be rude but how much did the body kit cost? And what else did you do to your car?

·
Registered
17 Posts
2200.00 painted and installed. I also Did Led tiida plates on all 4 doors, NISMO exhaust, 20x8.5 Pinnacle halo rims, Wash going To do airbags but had To stick with lowering springs. Painted headlamps Black matte inside, full leds interior and exterior LED DRLs, 75W BIXENON 8000K Hid headlights, 55W 3000k fogs, NISMO seAtbelt Covers and wheel cover smoked tail lamps, custom valve cover paint nismo badges brembo caliper covers and other stuff I can't remember now lol

OH YES!! Nismo front license plate!!!

It was just the beginning it was a show car! Many many mods I couldn't do but I have a scion iQ now which I'm modding ;-)

·
Registered
993 Posts
That's a great price for paint and install. I really want that kit. Might buy it for a tax return present to myself.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
It was custom made and fitted, that's probably why it was so expensive. But not a bad price at all, paint alone sometimes cost just that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.