Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
There are 2 members, one with a sedan, and one with a Note. Both have looked into lowering kits, and exhausts. I think the sedan got custom coilovers.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Anyone got an updates on new aftermarket parts for the 2012-2014 versa sedan or Note?
There are 2 members, one with a sedan, and one with a Note. Both have looked into lowering kits, and exhausts. I think the sedan got custom coilovers.
few updates actually and i am the other member with the Note...so far what you can look forward to is that both Tanabe and injen have developed parts for the Note. Injen having developed an SRI for the Note while Tanabe is pretty much going all out with upcoming parts for suspension, exhaust, and chassis. My Note is currently the test car for all of Tanabe's upcoming products, but they currently have a hold on a couple of them which will be tested out in march or april with releases coming shortly after. just stay tuned and im sure you will be pleasantly surprised with the amount of aftermarket support the Note has gotten already or is going to be receiving in the future :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.