Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2016 Versa S sedan. Not one problem with this car in the more than 4 years that I've had it. I only have just 15,621 miles on her. I have a good friend that is interested in buying a 2021 Versa S sedan. He was wondering what color the dashboard lights are. In my 2016 they are a nice looking orange and white. Honestly he doesn't want to deal with a dealership just yet so he wanted me to ask here. I'm also curious what color they are. But I haven't found this information online yet. Thanks.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Worst case scenario you can call a dealership during their boring time (usually around late morning on weekdays) and ask them. What do you have to loose?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Worst case scenario you can call a dealership during their boring time (usually around late morning on weekdays) and ask them. What do you have to loose?

Very true. I just always hate dealing with a dealership unless I absolutely have to. I was hoping someone here just bought one or knew. I might wander up to the dealer anyway. Give the salesman my buddies info. Lol. I really like the orange/white of my 2016 Versa.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have any problems with the radio/clock display on yours being too dim to read? Some days for a short while I can read everything and 1/2 hour later can't read anything because it's so dim.
Sry for the delay. I don't get on here every day. No I don't have that issue with mine. Sounds as if you might have an issue with yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I currently own a 2016 Versa S sedan. Not one problem with this car in the more than 4 years that I've had it. I only have just 15,621 miles on her. I have a good friend that is interested in buying a 2021 Versa S sedan. He was wondering what color the dashboard lights are. In my 2016 they are a nice looking orange and white. Honestly he doesn't want to deal with a dealership just yet so he wanted me to ask here. I'm also curious what color they are. But I haven't found this information online yet. Thanks.
Beautiful white.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts