Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya there, I rolled my 09 versa SL off the lot a couple months ago and i must say... its an excellent car but ive never had this much trouble changing the headlights in anything!!... Ive been on the site for a couple days meow just snooping around (headlight guide was very helpful btw) and i decided it was about time to introduce myself. My name is Cody im almost 17.. It wasnt really my idea to get a brand new versa but ive been through 2 cars since i got my license last year and my parents thought it would be a good idea. Its a blue hatchback.. No real mods yet but i plan to do rims etc. Anyway... ILMV? :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha just kidding it doesnt matter. Do you think glossy black spokey rims would look good on a blue hatcback? And just to let you know.. im not much for car expertise. Hence "Glossy black spokey"

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Blue and White wheels/rims is a great combination. Lil Blue Versa has some white rims on his ride, he's going to paint the calipers blue. Check out his avatar.

Medicine Hat? How far away from the mountains are you? Down around Denver, it's about an hour drive to the mountains. Weather has been nice here recently. Are you into outdoor activities like fishing, hiking, camping?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its about 3 Hours East of calgary i think. I played WoW for the last 2 years so i havent really done much. I quit for my grade 12 year so i could focus more on school/work. Whenever i do get out its usually to party or just to hang out with friends.. Medicine Hat doesnt have much.. options are usually Glow bowling or a movie. i go golfing sometimes.. But its not my favorite.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Craploads of them, but over here the Tiida was marketed towards middle aged women and seniors, so there are very very few 'young' people driving them. I am yet to see one that's not bog stock :S

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Craploads of them, but over here the Tiida was marketed towards middle aged women and seniors, so there are very very few 'young' people driving them. I am yet to see one that's not bog stock :S
LOL!
Yes even over here I hardly ever see young ones driving the Versa. It is generally seniors driving it.

I have seen one particular Versa twice now and it is done up with graphics, a body kit, and rims. I want to get beside it one day to show the decals, but it is either always going the wrong direction or too far in front of me. I think it is driven by a young person who might join this site. Hopefully I can park next to it one day. I think they live in the area as I have seen it twice now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.