Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
There isn't any yet unless you go custom. But you can Contact Bob from versaspeed.com for his custom made SC that he's looking to mass produce.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
If you have an hr16de a nissan dealer in greece has a kit. I have emailed them before. They fitted it to a qashqai but they said it all should work except the intercooler pipes. Not sure if the latest hr16De is different then the one I have in my 2009.

Here is a copy of the response. I have uet to reply.
Hi,
I apologize for the delay respond. I had a Nissan Tiida in my shop today and as I observe it. I believe that you can use the exhaust manifold, the turbocharger, the down pipe and the catalyst. I don’t think that you can use the same tubes from the turbocharger up to intake manifold, the silicone hoses and the intercooler. Again, I truly believe that you can use the high pressure hoses for the oil and water that you need for the turbo. Of course I will send you some photos and instructions for the assembly. I would like to tell me as well if you need the extra ECU with plugs.
Please tell me witch parts you need and I will tell you the cost.
Thanks for your interesting.

Apostolos Kyriakoudis
After sale manager

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I replied and I am getting prices and hopefully some pics. Not sure if there is any interest here or not. I don't plan on turbo charging my V but maybe someone else is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.